Saturday, March 7, 2009

What is Ping.fm and How Can it Save You Time?

Today I opened my Ping.fm account to help me save time. Ping.fm is a service to help you update all your social networks in one posting. It was so easy to do that a blonde like me could do it. I simply entered all of my favorite social media sites like Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Blogger, and Delicious.

Now whenever I want to update a status or let everyone know about a new post I've written or if I want to share an article I've read, I can post it to Ping.fm and it will send it to all of my social media sites.

There's a learning curve of course. Like I just posted that I was testing Ping.fm and now my blog has a post on it with that one sentence. That's when its obvious that I'm blonde.

So, Ping.fm is a website dedicated to helping you save time in letting the world know what you are doing. Give it a go and let me know how it works out for you.

I got the idea to try Ping.fm after reading Ben Parr's article, "How to Manage Multiple Social Media Profiles."

No comments: